With many of us returning to work as lockdown measures are easing, we’re probably spending a bit less time in the garden than we were in early summer. The weather is still lovely though and August to September offers some beautiful light to sit out and enjoy your garden after putting all that hard work in earlier in the year. I have teamed up with some fab bloggers to offer one lucky winner the chance to win a £100 M&S Hamper of their choice. There are lots to choose from, what better way to sit out and enjoy the good weather while it lasts?!
Up for giveaway is a £100 M&S hamper of your choice. With plenty to choose from you can choose yourself a lovely treat!
Rules & Enter
1. There is one top prize of a £100 M&S hamper of the winner’s choosing.
2. There are no runner up prizes
3. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding all bloggers involved with running the giveaway
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 31.08.20
5. The same Rafflecopter widget appears on all the blogs involved, but you only need to enter on one blog
6. Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget, and complete one or more of the tasks – each completed task earns one entry in the prize draw
7. Tweeting about the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget will earn five bonus entries into the prize draw.
8. 1 winner will be chosen at random.
9. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days with their delivery address, or a replacement winner will be chosen.
10. The winners’ names will be published in the Rafflecopter widget (unless the winner objects to this).
11. The prizes will be despatched within 14 days of the winner confirming their address.
12. The promoter is www.EmmaDrew.info 13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions To enter simply complete any or all of the Rafflecopter entry widgets below a Rafflecopter giveaway Good luck!
Roses are one of the quintessentially English plants. They evoke a romantic mood in any garden and have long been associated with love. In fact, they are the most popular flower to be used in wedding flower arrangements. They looks stunning in the garden and many have a beautiful scent accompanying them. Continue reading “Rose – Plant of the Week (5th July)”
You know it’s summer when the Pelargoniums are out! For me, they are the quintessentially British Summer bedding plant. There was a time when they fell out of fashion and were seen as dowdy or garish, but there is a such a variety that you’re sure to find a pelargonium that suits you and your garden. Continue reading “Pelargonium – Plant of the Week (21st June)”
It feels like we’re in full on summer now, at least it does down in the South East. After you’ve spent so much time and care over preparing your garden to look its best, it’s important to take time out and enjoy what you’ve created. Continue reading “Summer 2020 Giveaway”
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.